Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mmmm....Monkey Farts :)

Whoever in the world knew that new cloth diapers and accessories could make a momma so happy? Okay, well I did know that but it came at a perfect time. I'm stuck in the house today as my husband's car is acting up and he has mine. It had been in the back of my mind all day that I should be receiving my cloth diaper package but there were so many other things that I just didn't take the time to really think about it.  I had actually forgotten what I was expecting and I placed the order Thursday! ha. So now thanks to two medium FuzziBunz perfect size diapers, a Happy Heinys one-size diaper, a Rumparooz one-size diaper I am a happy mommy.  That's not even including a diaper sprayer, some CJs BUTTer spray (in Monkey Fart scent) and anther pail liner.  I'm not too excited to have to sit down and figure out how to put together my diaper sprayer, but I'm going to be more than thrilled to use it, especially since the girls will be starting on solids in the near future and I refuse to have to scrape diapers.  No. Stinkin. Way.

But new diapers and toys means new things I will be able to tell you all about :D Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment